Saturday 16 March 2019

Temperature Raising Tiles

Sported my Samaritans T-shirt once again at work though I might retire it tomorrow in favour of the standard black shirts. It's getting a wee bit dirty now and frankly I do feel like a bit of a lemon wearing it round the shop.

Visited a friend for some board games after finishing work, she's got a bit of a niggling cough at the moment which she didn't reckon was contagious. Good thing we played a lot of 'tile swapping' games like Rummikub to spread round the infection and I can already say that my throat is feeling a little hoarse, but that might've been a result of serving coffee to the weekend crowd.

Rebecca and I wanted to do something a little bit special for dinner tonight, at first we wanted take-out but the wait times were horrendous so we braved the weather and hit up Woky Ko, an Asian restaurant on Wapping Wharf and now that we've eaten there we wondered why we hadn't gone sooner. It was so, so good and just what I wanted after a long day - even got an fortune cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment