Thursday 28 March 2019

Bric

Hopped in a car first thing this morning to drive out to a quiet part of the Mendips where I got to pose with a selection of re-usable hiking lunch-bags. I got to dress like an extra in a Wes Anderson film and sit on a gate while tucking into a quinoa salad and yes, it looked just as idyllic as it sounds. It was actually a really lovely shooting day, weather and the people were great and to top it all off I was offered a product as payment! Still picking out which one I'd like, you can check them out here if you want to get a sense of them - they are totally delightful.

I also get a heads up from another YouTube fellow that my long-awaited collab video will be going up very soon. Strange to think its been 16 months in the making and it'll be ready to watch in under 24 hours, really eager to see it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment