Friday 8 March 2019

International Women's Day

Had a bit of time before work today so I treated Rebecca and myself to a nice scrambled egg and bacon breakfast, good way to start a Friday anyhow. Rebecca left to visit her folks today which mean I was left alone to celebrate International Women's Day, so I decided to engage with some media that puts women in a good light. Watched some of The Marvelous Mrs Maisel which is getting better with every passing episode and then played a bit of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy which focuses on the story of two of the recurring female characters from the prolific series, proving that they don't need no man.

This time last year I was out in London walking amidst thousands of women marching for equality as part of a Comedy Central shoot. Funny to think about where you were a year ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment