Friday 15 March 2019

Dressing up the Rear Window

Blew up some balloons, put on a T-shirt and dressed up the cafe real nice for the Samaritan's charity drive we're doing at work. Since putting up all the bits and bobs I've noticed folks are becoming much more generous to our little money box so I guess its working.

Rebecca expressed an interest in watching some Hitchcock films with me (I've secretly been waiting all my life for this moment) so we started off on the right foot with Rear Window. Seen that film so many times but this time feels like the first time I could really enjoy and appreciate it for all it was worth. Expertly paced low-key thriller and a family friendly approach to murder, it ticks so many of my boxes and luckily it ticked a few of Rebecca's. Think we got a few more films to watch together now...

No comments:

Post a Comment