Tuesday 5 March 2019

Not a Nightmare - Comparing the Resident Evil 2's

Set my video uploading this morning and got around to posting it sometime this afternoon, so without further ado, I present my analysis video on Resident Evil 2 and its remake. Little bit violent in places but I kept out any really nasty bits in case anyone is a wee bit sensitive to that. As I mentioned yesterday, I am real pleased with the final product since its a great showcase for my editing skills more than anything else. Give it a watch if your interested. 



Once work was over and everything with my video was done and dusted I told myself that I could finally relax and do something fun if mindless, and then I realised that I didn't actually know what to do with myself. The tiredness hit me hard too, feels like I haven't slept in two weeks and after eating pancakes tonight I was feeling especially lethargic. I got the day off tomorrow though so I want to spend it pampering myself a little bit so I'm looking forward to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment