Tuesday 26 March 2019

Fruit Bat

Awoke at the crack of dawn so I could open up the cafe, juggle around the cake arrangement and make sure the delivery was all in order. The early start is obviously a bit rubbish but honestly I quite like doing opens, I can go in and pretend that I own the cafe which is a quaint little fantasy of mine. Once I finished my hours I headed home to apply for a quick job then I headed out for a run in the glorious sunny weather. Couldn't believe how great I felt in the final kilometer, I was riding that perfect line where I felt accomplished without feeling exhausted. Got back and ate a fistful of grapes, a mouthful of pomegranate seeds then immediately popped into Asda for some apples and bananas - I had a sudden fruit craving which I quickly satisfied.

Was meant to play a big game of classic Team Fortress 2 after Louis drummed up support for it with 8 other friends, but the plans fell through and we were left to play games together, feeling bitter about what could have been. With any luck, there'll be another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment