Friday 22 March 2019

Never Board of Board Games

Had yet another driving lesson and this one was bit of a miss. It started off deceptively well but a wealth of small mistakes added up to one too many black marks against me and my instructor was getting visibly frustrated. In turn that only served to put me under more pressure and more little mistakes started to mount, funnily enough that just started the frustration cycle going again. I was very pleased when my 2 hours were up.

On the lighter side of things I went for another run, training is going well overall and I'm looking forward to extending my route to see even more of Bristol. After washing off the sweat I hopped in the car with Rebecca to head to Mark's for a nice dinner followed by a night of board games with several folks I've worked with on film shoots over the years. Samples some new games, some of which are going right onto my wishlist, won a few games too so I did myself proud. Got home rather late but I've set myself aside a slightly chill day tomorrow to relax a little bit, I'll be doing some more writing for sure and a bit of gaming on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment