Sunday 17 March 2019

Pastry Paradise

Worst case scenario day - when it's busy at work but the time still somehow manages to crawl along. At least there were some odd bits to the day. Right as my will to live was being tested the most, a customer left through our usual door and there was an almighty crack as they inexplicably managed to put their foot through solid concrete, leaving a large crater by our entrance. It's going to be a hell of a repair job that, just couldn't believe it happened. My boss also decided to bake a shed-load of breakfast pastries after lunchtime, so obviously they sat there all day with no-one to take them home. Until the end of the day that is when they all went in my bag ready to be enjoyed tomorrow. I'm so ready to gorge myself on croissants and pain au raisins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment