Saturday 22 June 2019

Blessing in Disguise

Officially moored up the canal boat back at the hire place early in the morning and waved goodbye to the carefree river lifestyle. Got back to Newbury for a haircut and to help Dad build the brand new chicken coop, with any luck it'll help keep the foxes out this time around. Louis and I had a slightly later train so I thought I'd take the opportunity to update the operating system on my phone, which turned out to be a bit more of a faff than I anticipated. Long story short, my phone isn't really working at the moment, Louis and I are still doing some trouble shooting to sort it all out, we nearly cracked it but right now my phone will only boot into recovery mode. I'd be mad if it didn't feel so liberating to not have a phone taped to my hand, its actually freed up my mind a little bit and when Rebecca and I met up with friends for beer this evening my attention was totally on the conversation at hand. Blessing in disguise this lack of phone thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment