Tuesday 18 June 2019

Stuck in Stratford

Never unmoored ourselves from our Stratford pontoon today since this was our 'take it easy in a cool town' day. Splitting up we ventured around Shakespeare land, admiring the charity shops and churches, before calling it a day and heading back to the boat I lined my pockets with coffee flavoured fudge which I tried my best to ration throughout the afternoon. Rebecca bid us all farewell, she hopped in a train back home today since her leftover holiday days didn't quite cover the entire vacation. The makeshift sofabed now feels bizarrely massive, but I'm sure I'll manage to get comfy.

All the day I found myself thinking back on the last time I was in Stratford moored up in a canal boat. It was back in 2016 as I helped a uni coursemate with their graduate project, I always looked back on that film shoot fondly. Perhaps I should tell them...

No comments:

Post a Comment