Saturday 29 June 2019

Elbow

When I first started at Coffee #1 I was warned that the Summer periods were by far the busiest. Well you could've fooled me, because the warm weather meant our cafe was dead. I'm talking running out of stuff to clean levels of dead, it was frankly embarrassing to have 4 members of staff on standby for a weekend rush. Thankfully my manager spotted this and sent me home an hour early, just in time to drop in with Louis and Rachel who were doing some house viewings. Been wanted to get the vibe of window shopping so I tagged along and looked at a strangers house, good fun too.With Rebecca out I thought I'd spend the evening writing another game review for my portfolio, I figured this one I'd turn into a video and use that as my calling card to send away to prospective Games Journalist positions I find.


Also, Elbow have a gig going on in Bristol tonight. I know this because whenever I open my window, it's like getting free tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment