Saturday 1 June 2019

Hot and Cold Brew

Almost forgot what it was like to work the morning shift, I was dead on my feet walking to work since it felt so early but to my surprise the sun was positively beaming despite the early rise. The heat of the day contributed to the biggest rush for iced coffee I've seen yet, folks are mad for that stuff - who can blame them though? In fact, once I got home from work I got to making my first ever jug of cold brew coffee - we'll see how that goes sometime tomorrow afternoon but I already can't wait to drink some.

Sat at my laptop and wrote a bit more, I'm juggling a trio of small projects at the moment, all of them are pretty bite-sized though and I'm hoping to get two of them published next week sometime. After all that work I thought I'd treat myself to a movie, Catch 22 to be exact. It dawned on me pretty early on that the film would be near impossible to follow if you hadn't read the book beforehand, for those who had though this film is a treat. A fun cast and incredible cinematography bring certain scenes from the book to life, overall it really impressed me. Plus whenever Orson Welles is on screen you know you're going to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment