Friday 14 June 2019

Cadence of Hyrule

Packed up all my bits for the canal boat holiday tomorrow, Rebecca adorably asked if she should bring a swimming costume for the trip. I had to gently break it to her that swimming in canal water was a sure-fire way to contract polio, she gingerly reconsidered after hearing that. With bags packed, we went out to celebrate 5 years of being together at a nearby Mexican place, that cusine has long been a favourite of ours and always reminds me of when we first started dating. First impressions of the place were a little dicey, we were basically the only people in the entire place and some of the shelves were full of charity shop bric-a-brac. Fortunately the food was real good, somehow they must've snagged a legit Mexican chef savant and opened a place around them. With guacamole dripping down our chins, we both conceded that we made the right choice eating there.

The bulk of the day was spent writing a review for the newset entry in the Zelda franchise: Cadence of Hyrule which you can actually read here.

I'm hoping to use this one as a bit of a calling card, I intend to send this one out to any upcoming writing jobs I find. I've been developing a concise and personable tone in my writing so far and I think it's starting to take form, plus I managed to play, write and publish this review within 24 hours of the game's release too - check that stopwatch cuz I'm getting faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment