Wednesday 26 June 2019

'Mid-week Weekend'

Seeing as I had another day off today I thought I could spend some quality time with myself. The last few days I've been applying for jobs or deep cleaning the flat but today was my self appointed 'mid-week weekend' and what better way to spend it than playing some games I picked up in the Steam Summer Sale. I get an itch this time of year to play something really high budget to put my computer to the limit and by golly, I played one of the prettiest games I've ever laid eyes on. Just look at these wooden beams!



Beyond its good looks, A Plague Tale: Innocence has really impressed me so far, I'm currently clawing my way through a rat infested university building in an effort to get a book to cure my young brother from the uber bubonic plague - its good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment