Friday 7 June 2019

The House Abandon

My eyes ache after a busy days like these. Revising for my Show Me, Tell Me driving test was a whole lot of fun let me tell you, felt like I was back doing GCSE French learning how to parrot information rather than how to actually apply knowledge. Squeezed in my last driving lesson before my test next week and that went about as well as usual, nailed the parallel park which was great but I had trouble reverse bay parking, I'm chalking it up to an off day but I'll try and focus up there in time for the actual test. Had plenty of time to mull about how to improve too, we got stuck in a lot of traffic coming back into Bristol, was going 4 mph for about 20 minutes - good practice for the canal boat I'll be on this time next week though.

Hot and bothered from dealing with the busy roads I got back to work on my latest video which I finished just before dinner time. Really short one this time round, 3 and a half minutes to be exact, I wanted to keep this one short and sweet because I knew the gameplay could look a bit plain over an extended period. Hands down my favourite bit comes in at the 7 second mark where I crudely animate the Eyebrow Owl character - I thought it was hilarious. Rest of the video is much darker in tone though, The House Abandon is a rather chilling affair so I wanted to echo it's vibe.



No comments:

Post a Comment