Wednesday 5 June 2019

Prototype Pud

Got back home and tackled yet another small script for a new video I'm working on. This one is going to be a super short recommendation piece about a tiny horror game I played last week that really got under my skin. I'm chuffed with how quickly I'm writing now, my pace has always been my biggest handicap and overcoming that this week has been a big old confidence boost.  

Loosely inspired by Rebecca's Dad's fondness for apple crumbles I have gone on a self-appointed quest to make the perfect pud. Been a long time since I last made a crumble but I followed a Jamie Oliver recipe using frozen forest fruits and it came out pretty damn well for a first try. Already made some mental adjustments on how I can improve it for next time, better crumble to fruit ratio mostly, but I'm really pleased with how this prototype pudding went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment