Tuesday 25 June 2019

Narrative Designer Crash Course

Cleaning was the first thing on my mind today, Rebecca an I have both been suffering from hay fever in varying forms so I took it upon myself to clean our bedroom from top to bottom. Go the dust cloth out and attacked the top of picture frames, door frames and lampshades. No particle of dust was safe from my wrath and we'll see tomorrow night if my efforts paid off.

Outside of my cleaning crusade I watched a really fantastic talk on what it means to be a Narrative Designer in the gaming industry. Seems like a perfect amalgamation of script writing and story theory and then applying it to games. Funnily enough, this particular talk happened to be about a lot of the stuff I talk about in my videos and writing... Maybe I should look into this as a potential areer opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment