Sunday 23 June 2019

Tasty Bites & Chicken Stock

Louis, Rachel and Rebecca all came down to visit me on my lunch break to tour around the extended Tobacco Factory market, was nice to have something to look forward to on my break. Rachel and Rebecca got some nibbles while we were out but I was good and stuck to my packed lunch, such a delicious selection of food there though... Speaking of good food, Rebecca made a damn nice roast dinner tonight, plus this finally gives me a chicken carcass to use for my first ever batch of chicken stock. I'm hoping to use it later in the week for a supercharged homemade Pho, can't wait to cook that now!

Started watching Chernobyl too and my word it's good TV. Watched the first few episodes and it's like witnessing a sci-fi horror unfolding, really engaging and engrossing and I kept having to remind myself that it really happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment