Wednesday 26 February 2020

Back to Furniture Village

Suffered through a horrifically restless night before waking up at 4:30 this morning to go do some filming. I was back up to Furniture Village for a single day of filming, it was familiar ground but it was great to be back in the saddle again. Several people remembered me and greeted me with 'Eyyys!' which was heartwarming. We also had a few child actors on set today, one of which was called Theo, discerning whether on not members of the crew were talking to them or me was the hardest part of my day.

Also, I found a whole bunch of clips from the Tanqueray Gin advert I worked on! Though they are only a few seconds a piece, they look super professional. Just remember, I spent all day on that shoot tying oranges onto fake trees in a studio, that little factoid will seriously change the way you see these ads.


No comments:

Post a Comment