Thursday 6 February 2020

Happy Birthday Rebecca 2020

Rebecca had a bit of a miserable Birthday last year on account of her being very poorly then so I decided to up my game and do my darndest to make sure this would be a great day for her. Headed to the shops first thing to grab supplies, I was baking a cake and a pallet of nachos for party guests this evening. The cake I managed to prep and hide before Rebecca came home and the nachos (plus lashings of homemade guac) were all cooked without a hitch. Rebecca came home, the guests arrived and we all chatted the night away while giving folks the grand tour of our new home which I lovingly hoovered from top to bottom earlier in the day. I presented the cake to an unsuspecting Rebecca and I knew at that moment that she was having a great Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment