Saturday 29 February 2020

Dirty Rotten Skallywags

Forgot I set an alarm this morning. Woke up wondering what the noise was, then I remembered, it meant I had to get up and walk to work in the wind and rain. Found myself in an oddly bad mood made worse by the fact I managed to burn myself rather badly while baking some Portuguese tarts, my moods lifted significantly after I met up and chatted with my coworkers though. Rebecca swung by too after work and drove me home in exchange for some coffee and cake, pretty sweet deal on my part.

Mark and I joined forces online in this new pirate game we're checking out at the moment. We're sailing the high seas in search for buried treasure and ghoulish trinkets in a bid tobroleplay as some rougeish skallywags. In reality we struggle to steer the ship without tearing up our bow as water pours into our hull, but boys can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment