Sunday 23 February 2020

Sundays 101

Life would be pretty sweet if everyday was like today. Late morning rise, quick trip out for bits and the rest of the day to enjoy ourselves. Rebecca and I got a little bit more furniture, a stool for her dressing table and a pair of bedside tables, well I say a pair, we ordered two and got one of them at the moment. Still, I got to do a little DIY and put it together. Rebecca already called dibs on this one which is good, I treated this build as a practice round for my one so her cabinet may be 2nd best. Mark, Dan and I got together online of the gaming session that the stormy weather so rudely denied us this weekend. Rebecca and I whipped up a roast dinner too, first in the new house so I guess this means we have gotten really comfortable here. Eager to get more weekend to ourselves now, with Spring on the way I can finally address the elephant in the room that is our garden, all in good time I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment