Saturday 8 February 2020

Wakey-Wakey Time

The sound of the neighbour kids getting up at 7:30 this morning typically would have resulted in grumbles, instead it inspired me to get in touch with my inner-child and get up early for some Saturday morning video games... AKA: Wakey-Wakey time. I spent and hour or so playing Tomb Raider before Rebecca woke up and asked for some porridge, I chucked some frozen berries into our breakfast and it was like eating and all-day crumble.

It was a gorgeous day for a walk so we strolled out into Bristol centre with Rebecca's folks. We stopped by a furniture place and Rebecca bought a very swish dressing table. Wearly from walking we all got a coffee and I later retired home to meet up with Mum who was visiting for a spell. I helped Louis put up his new door knocker (shaped like an avocado bumblebee) and walked to the pub for Rebecca's official Birthday meal at the Victoria Park. Feeling a little full of pizza and a little tipsy right now, my pillow is beckoning me back to sleep. Gotta do it all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment