Saturday 1 February 2020

Blood and Beans

What a busy day at work! The sun shone in Bristol for the first time since Christmas so people were all out an about, inexplicably ordering iced coffees and fruity smoothies in February. I broke a glass today that a customer stacked precariously and proceeded to stab myself in the palm with a spindly shard. It didn't hurt but it bled like crazy, but the blood went unnoticed by a customer who insisted I gave her some napkins to stuff in her jacket. Who are these people?!

 I was ready to leave work even before my day started but after finishing I met up with Rebecca at our old flat tondo some deep cleaning, not my first idea of a relaxing time but it's another job done. I got a WiFi extender for the house too so now we can enjoy the internet in all corners of the house, thick walls be damned! We're enjoying Netlfix without the need to buffer again and it's true bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment