Monday 24 February 2020

Distractions or Excuses?

Had one of those classic days full of little speed bumps that a younger version of me would have used as excuses to write the day off. All I wanted to do today was write but a bad nights sleep and a stiff neck did admittedly start the day off on the wrong foot. Then I had to walk in the rain to find a cash point to pay the electrition who arrived a lot earlier than expected (that part was actually a plus, friendly chap too who did a bang up job). I did get a bit of work done but not as much as I would have liked, I did take this opportunity to take stock of how many lines I've done though. By my estimations I probably need to do around 300 conversational bits of dialogue for Louis' vegetables, today I hit 52 so I'm actually doing rather well. A fresh reset for tomorrow will do a power of good though, there's nothing to distract me either so I can just crack on.

No comments:

Post a Comment