Thursday 27 February 2020

Switching the Switch

All my muscles decided to seize up during the night so I woke up as rigid as a statue, guess all the running around yesterday caught up with me. I made my way down to breakfast at a leisurely pace and did a little more writing today, this time I figured I should try and do some more content for Sick Critic so I'm cooking up another small review for them. It made for a nice break from doing dialogue for Louis' game, once this is done I can head back to it feeling rejuvenated.

I also called up Nintendo customer support for the first time ever. My Switch's SD card slot never worked from day 1 by my reckoning so it is with great trepidation that I must package up my console and send it via Free Post to get it fixed. As a life-long Nintendo fan I can only hope their service team is much more... efficient compared to some of the horror stories I've heard online. I only need a small fix however so it should return to me unscathed. This Switch is my baby though, I won't hold back if they hurt it in the repair process.

No comments:

Post a Comment