Monday 3 February 2020

Filthy Oven

Got in touch with Microsoft tech support after breakfast to sort out my expired Windows 10 license, glad I called then up instead of buying a dodgy code on eBay! They gave me a brand new code there and then, sorting me out and thus bringing my PC back into full swing - its ready to go to StratLAN later on in the month.

I walked to Louis' place to have a small meeting with him about his latest game, basically someone needs to help him write reams of character dialogue. I threw my hat into the ring and he gave me a brief and I already can't wait to get started.

First things first though, the house move is almost complete but we still have to deep-clesn our old flat. Rebecca did a good few hours of work the other day so now I've tapped in to do the other half. I got the ropey jobs though: cleaning the oven and fridge. But I rolled my sleeves up and armed with a bottle of Oven Pride I tackled the nasty parts. I'm heading back there tomorrow after work finish up but we really are so, so close to closing the door on our flat for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment