Thursday 13 February 2020

Sofa Survey

A couple of chaps came to do a little sofa survey for us first thing this morning, basically they had to come and see if the couch we bought will fit through the front door. They gave us the thumbs up so now we just have to sit tight for 5-6 weeks, I'm already counting the days until I can stop watching TV on a bean bag.

I sat down at my downstairs work desk for the first real time today to do some tinkering on some upcoming projects. Louis and I had a little meeting last week about me doing some dialogue for his new game so I did some brainstorming to get the ball rolling. I'm actually really looking forward to doing a deep dive on that project and doing a real good job. Need to buy some multicoloured pens I think for some hardcore note taking.

My cold has all but gone now, just some lingering mucus that'll hopefully subside by tomorrow morning. I say hopefully because I'm up at the crack of dawn first thing tomorrow, last thing I want is to feel like roadkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment