Monday 13 April 2020

Animal Crossing Critters

Blazed through this Bank Holiday Monday with the help of a few games and a few friends. Prior to today I'd never really engaged with Animal Crossing's online features which lets you visit another friend's village. This afternoon though, Mark, Dan, Lucy and I all crewed up to spend some virtual time together, our adorable avatars enabled us to enjoy the fresh air, go fishing and even museum touring together. This is probably my favourite picture I got of all of us, taking a well-deserved break on a museum bench - I'm on the far right.

 
In other Animal Crossing related news, my review is FINALLY online and available to read. Spent long enough on it and under the wing of a helpful editor I think it reads quite well, plus a few Oxford commas... check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment