Saturday 11 April 2020

The Rocky Road to Rocky Road

Set my alarm to get me up and working first thing this morning. For Louis' game I typed up a good chunk of the dialogue into a spreadsheet, formatting it so it was compatible with his code. I think he's pleased with it all, I dropped off some of my hot cross buns at his house this afternoon and he seemed in high spirits.

Rebecca dared to make some Easter rocky road, as if we didn't have enough sweet things to snack on. Awkwardly, I prefaced her baking session by saying its virtually impossible to mess up rocky road. She then proceeded to mess up rocky road - at least that was her take in it all after her melted chocolate seized up. I think I spent more time consoling her than I did kneading dough yesterday bless her. Once we mixed everything in though and stuck it in the fridge it came out splendid.

Tomorrow is Easter, a bit of an odd one for everyone considering the circumstances. Even in isolation I encourage folks to embrace the spirit of the holiday and spend some time on the phone with family or just doing something a little special for the day. Happy Easter for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment