Thursday 9 April 2020

Super Stressful Shopper

Shopping has become a fairly stressful concept recently, what with all the queuing and the distance keeping - all very acceptable precautions but it has the unfortunate side effect of giving us all a few grey hairs. Rebecca and I hit ASDA this evening for a little pre-Easter shop, and what do you know, the queue to get in was virtually non-existent. We waited outside less than two minutes! Once I stepped inside though I realised how they made that possible, they doubled the number of shoppers at any one time. This made it nearly impossible to maintain a good distance from my fellow man and it turned a stressful situation into something a little worse. We stocked up good though, so we won't be needing to head out again for some time.

Looking forward to enjoying four days off in a row though, I'm treating myself to a full Easter break! I got the recipe for my Grandma's hot cross buns and baking them are the first thing on my to-do list for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment