Tuesday 21 April 2020

Resident Evil 3 is a Big, Dumb Action Movie... (and that's ok)

Hit the writing desk briefly today to tinker around with a few things, but today mostly felt like a weird admin day. I informed several of my Youth for Europe friends that this years meet up wouldn't happen due to the pandemic which was a real bummer. I wrote a quick news piece for Sick Critic (Animal Crossing is getting a cute update) and Rebecca and I splashed out a little too today and bought some new board games online. They'll take a short while to arrive, but I'm still riding that euphoria that came with playing games with her over the weekend.

As promised too, here's a link to watch my latest video 'Resident Evil 3 is a Big, Dumb Action Movie... (and that's ok)' I spent a substantial amount of time editing this one, despite the fact its one of my shorter videos. Production values are a little higher and the pace is much quicker, if nothing else I hope it's entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment