Friday 24 April 2020

Stream Dreamer

Marched to Asda early this morning to grab supplies for the week. Being a bloke I reckoned I could muster everything by myself, turns out a weeks shopping is jolly heavy, my pride ached afterwards. Popped round to Louis' quickly again to pick up his webcam for this evening's stream which went rather well. It was nice to go for a goal with an audience, got a little buzz out of knowing that I had spectators cheering me on as I went for the gold rank. Don't know if I'll make it a regular occurrence just yet, not unlike radio, you kinda need to keep talking to fill the space sometimes but it reminded me of doing live broadcasts at uni which is always a welcome feeling. If I have a fun gaming challenge I might consider doing it again, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment