Saturday 25 April 2020

Green Thumbs

Threw on a pair of gardening gloves and dove right into some long-overdue weeding. A carpet of clover has been laughing at us ever since we moved in, today I got my revenge. Rebecca and I plucked it all out by hand, leaving a barren patch of soil, primed some lawn. Fingers crossed the clover doesn't grow back in the meantime, but for now its a job done.

Once we were all worn out the mail arrived including our new board games to play in isolation! We picked up an adorable and simple game called Deep Sea Adventure, the kid and adult friendly game Dobble and the much more involved murder-mystery game Mysterium. We've already formed a not-so-friendly rivalry over Deep Sea Adventure, Rebecca and I have a score to settle tomorrow I reckon...

This evening I hung out with a group of gaming YouTube bigshots whole doing a pub quiz on gaming over a video call. I only got middle marks overall, but they were an especially friendly crowd. It was good to show my face there too, getting some exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment