Friday 3 April 2020

Reeling Review

Labored for far too long over this Animal Crossing review. Rebecca very graciously elected to proof read and offer her input, she's put several hours into the game too I was only too happy to hear her advice. Between us we rewrote my piece and sent it back to my editor. He still hasn't got back to me, but I an truly interested to hear his thoughts on the new version.

We braved the supermarkets again today, Rebecca got her first real dose of quarantine queuing which made me chuckle. We snagged everything we needed and rushed back home to the safety of our four walls. Looking forward to another weekend in, we've actually be invited to design pub quiz style rounds for a games night tomorrow evening with out London friends. I naturally snagged a film and TV round, already got a good concept for a round too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment