Saturday 18 April 2020

Sofa Flapjacks

I woke up to the sound of my front door opening. Before I had even stirred from my slumber Rebecca had got up, walked to Aada, queued outside and walked home with extra groceries. Saturdays are meant to be lazy though so as soon as she got home and settled I pulled my PC downstairs and hooked it up to the telly so Rebecca and I could enjoy some games from the comfort of our sofa. That is where we stayed for virtually the entire day, minus getting up briefly to open the door to Louis and Rachel who were dropping off some superb flapjacks.

Got my first hate comment for something I posted online too, feel a little but flattered! I intentionally poked the hornets nest in a recent article of mine and they sprung the trap beautifully. I shan't make a habit of doing that but it does make me feel a wee bit smug.

No comments:

Post a Comment