Thursday 23 April 2020

Split Stream

Last week I chatted with a friend about joining a Dungeons and Dragons. Rarely these things actually come to fruition since they take a lot of organizing, but this friend is really gearing to make it work so I sat down with them and created a character over a voice chat. I ended up with a Hobbit-type monk with a criminal past, still need to figure out what drives my little guy and his flaws but I'm pretty stoked to put him out into the world and play some games.

I strolled round to Louis house to pick up his old monitor. Now I'm rocking a very swish two screen set-up which is pushing my desk space to its limits. I set it up as a little test mostly but I've opened Pandora's Box now and the thought of dropping back down to 1 screen seems primitive.

The main reason to asking for the second screen comes with a tiny announcement. I'm going to give streaming a little go. Basically, I'll be playing video games live to anyone who fancies watching. I'll be attempting a Gold Rank run on Sayonara Wild Heart's arcade mode, I was off by a hair last time so this attempt is my redemption. If you want to join in the fun, just click here and tune in at 8pm sharp tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment