Sunday 26 April 2020

Very (Video) Chatty

Wow, Rebecca and I were almost socializing non-stop today. Before I even left the bed I was chatting with friend on the phone, asking them if we could play some Animal Crossing together. Just after breakfast I hopped into the game while Rebecca called her parents, I ended up juggling conversations for a short while. Just before lunch I called my Grandma to wish her a happy birthday, with all the good weather recently she's been enjoying spending plenty of time in the garden and even mentioned there being a new black cat in the neighbourhood - I'm looking forward to meeting him next time I visit her.

The afternoon quickly vanished while playing board games online with Mark, Lucy, Daniel and Emily. Mark has recently been replicating several of his games on word processors with remarkable results, it was lovely to hang out as a group of six too and hand out on this lazy Sunday. One final video call with my parents, Granny Sue and my bro shortly followed to cap off the day. Everyone's doing well and our kitchen in Newbury is looking more like a rain forest every time I see it.

After dinner Rebecca and I squirreled away some alone time. I'm feeling good and ready to tackle the next week in isolation now after such a social day!

No comments:

Post a Comment