Wednesday 22 April 2020

Sunny Sunflowers

Hopped on the Louis' vegetables again just after marvelling at my own bit of growing vegetation. At least one of the sunflower seeds Dad gave me is starting to poke out. I've never grown anything in my life so I'll be beaming if it manage to get it to flower.

I also got to at long last play a bit of the Louis' game for myself. Louis put put his Alpha to a small group of play testers so they could try it and report any bugs. I was naturally more interested in how the dialogue system functioned and flowed, which gave me plenty on insight into how I can tailor future lines. Mostly, my writing needs to be a tad shorter and chopped up into more chunks - Louis commented on this the other day and now I've seen it in practice I know how to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment