Sunday 5 April 2020

Online Quiz Jackpot

We found a crumbling wooden garden table hidden in our garden today. Since the weather was so nice we thought we'd pull it out and sit in the sun for a bit today. When I wasn't soaking up the vitamin D I was gaming with Louis in a dark room. He even hopped over onto my island in Animal Crossing, he slandered my interior design, fly-tipped a few satsumas and buggered off back home. Basically what Louis does when he comes to visit in real life. 

But later on in the evening, I was in for a surprise Pub Quiz disguised as a Sick Critic team meeting. The questions were mostly educational, lot of grammar based stuff so we could sharpen our skills and learn from our mistakes. Lord knows I don't play by the laws of the English language 99% of the time, but with Rebecca helping me out, we managed to smash the quiz. Good thing too, the grand prize was ANY video game priced $60 (£50) or less... guess who's enjoying a complimentary copy of DOOM Eternal? Just as I ran out of games to play too. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment