Thursday 25 August 2011

24hr gaming soon - I'm already tired

Super-short blog entry tonight as I didn't realise how long Fahrenheit 9/11 was.

I had another interview at Waitrose today which went pretty well - I had a bit of a tour around the storage area and hopefully i'll soon find out whether I got the job or not. Tomorrow (if the weather permits it) we are planning to go to the beach for a while before I rush back to start a 24hr gaming/bacon day with Nick, Ben, Laurie and Daniel. I haven't played Empire Earth in large quantities so this should certainly be an experience. Considering it's pretty late now - I had better go to sleep and build up some energy for the torturous hours to follow. Dan should be back tomorrow to update you once more. Fahrenheit 9/11 was very interesting, but very long...

-Mark :D

No comments:

Post a Comment