Tuesday 9 August 2011

Just milling along...

Hey guys! Mark here - haven't posted on this blog in quite a while :D I've been pretty busy this last week working on the long awaited website update so you can all look forward to that. Our new sketch is edited and should be up on YouTube as soon as my internet connection allows it. In the meantime - here are the outtakes from our coursework reel if you wanna take a look. Chris has been filming some of the BTEC Dance work at Trinity if you fancy watching that as well.

This week i've been commuting up to London for some work experience at visual effects company 'The Mill' which is full of amazing people. I have spilled 3 drinks so far - i'm hoping that I improve my waiting skills as the week progresses. I was a little worried about travelling up there the first time - especially considering these riots going on. Luckily i've managed to avoid any unpleasantness so far but the kitchen is full of talk about journeying home.

So - Theo is back on the 19th before going away on some Scout thing so Dan and I will entertain you until then. Hopefully i'll be a little bit less hopeless with updating the website and actually watching some films to talk about on here. The last thing I watched was... umm... 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' which was excellent! That scene with the little boot brought a tear to my eye - soon wiped away by the hilarious Bob Hoskins in a gruff character reminiscent of 'The Long Good Friday'. I should be going up to the Empire Big Screen event on Sunday - so will have lots to talk about then. I spent the last week up in Blackpool visiting family and had a sweet experience at the Lytham Proms - more about that in my next entry.

-Night night and over to you Dan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment