Thursday 18 August 2011

I'm Back!

Bloody hell it's cold in Britain, in Italy it was about 33-37 oC at all times, I come back to a freezing house and grey skies; and I wouldn't have it any other way. Holiday was very nice, took in some of the lovely views that Lake Como had to offer while staying in a cosy apartment with a balcony which looked over the entire of the lake and mountains. We roamed the nearby towns and the like, although all of which were pretty, once you have seen one Italian village, you've seen em' all, at least I got plenty of decent ice cream and a slap up pizza. I could probably think of more to say but the plane journey and drive was about a 9 hour trip due to traffic so I am quite tired. Little bit nervous about an upcoming job interview I have tomorrow but it should be fine!

It's good to be back, maybe I will upload some pictures from holiday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment