Friday 19 August 2011

Crummy haircut

In preparation for my job interview today I decided it was necessary to tidy myself up a little bit, this included getting rid of so shaggy hair I had accumulated over the months. As usual Mum cut my hair but I gave her strict instructions to only give me the slightest of trims. Mum had other plans and now I look like a right nonse with some very short hair which sucks.

Before an interview I am usually very calm and collected, preparing to ad-lib my way through their series of questions, but then Mum had to go and really make me nervous by making me remember a lot of responses to perfect my question answering capabilities which meant I was absolutely bricking it when it came to the 10 minute wait before the interview. However it went really well, the guy seemed very polite and easy to get on with and the whole thing was rather colloquial as we spoke from things like banana guards and how shoddy Wilkinson's is. Fingers crossed, Lakeland seems like a great place to work.

Sadly again I will be away on Summer camp with the explorers, they have asked me to bring some fancy dress but I have no idea how that is going to go as I have no ideas for that at all. Until then, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment