Friday 12 August 2011

Last one from me!

So! This is the last cover post from me as I am flying away to Menorca for a week! Don't cry, I'll bring you back a memento. Plus Mark is taking over for the rest of the days till the 19th when Theo gets back. In that time, on the 17th, is results day! I have no idea of what I am going to get, it is one of those things that you rely on fate to give you your future.

I don't have much to say but I do have a confession to make. From countless times playing on my guitar and my sister turning on the television, the programs are too childish and boring to pay attention to. But now, every week day from 4:30 on CITV, 'Almost Naked Animals' has become a new favourite. Don't ask me why, but I think its hilarious.

And after that bombshell, I leave you to the rantings of Mark Stopher, who will give you his undivded attention every evening. I don't know what he has in store but I am certain that it will be about his day.

So long. Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment