Monday 15 August 2011

Cold + Phone Interview = Second Interview!

I woke up this morning and my worst nightmare had been realised. The sore throat from yesterday had worsened and my nose was blocked up like Robin Hood roundabout on a school morning (HELL YES! First motoring joke since learning to drive - that felt so good!). So with half an hour to prepare for my Waitrose phone interview I had a look across their website whilst rapidly sniffing Vicks VapoRub. Then, with a no entry sign blu-tacked to my door I sat down and awaited the call. I fluffed a couple of questions but I think came across pretty well overall. The lady must have thought so as i've now got a group interview to attend next week. Should be good! Chris (working at the Thatcham store) assures me that a suit is proper attire for such a meeting.

I edited the last bit of the outtakes from our latest sketch today and will attempt to upload the footage tonight. In the mean time, if you haven't seen Dan splashing around in a ford then there you go. I also uploaded a Lake District Montage from a while ago to my lovely vimeo account.

This has been my first relaxed day in a while so I spent some time kitting out my car. After tales of Dan Saturley's glovebox catching light I readily purchased a fire extinguisher which now lives next to my spare tire. I also have a blank button on the dashboard so ordered some stickers to place over it. After giving one to Dan - his looks like this:

Right then - i'm off to bed. After finishing Bruce Campbell: If Chins Could Kill on the train last week, I am contemplating whether to re-read it. It's either that or sauntering back into the Harry Potter books - either way i'll be surrounded by Karvol...

Night night - stay tuned for some more videos tomorrow!
-Mark :D

No comments:

Post a Comment