Sunday 21 August 2011

Be articulate!

Hello again! Mark here. Dan is back from his holiday and will be filling you in tomorrow. I had the task of picking up my results on Thursday and haven't blogged about it yet. I was a little nervous but ended up with A's in Film and Media AS and a B in Maths A Level. However - a re-take of Mechanics should soon bump that up to an A. We don't have Ms McDowell as a teacher any more so before we left for the holidays - I baked a cake for our last lesson. Haven't done that since primary school - but it felt nice :D

Later that day I went to see 'The Inbetweeners Movie' which was HILARIOUS. I have seen every episode of the TV series and absolutely love the show. The movie was just like an extra-long episode. They handled it really well, the pace was perfect, it was just... NOM. Herbie seemed to enjoy it as well - his comment during the credits was very funny: "Well that was good... quite a lot of penis though". I watched 'Duel' a few days ago as well. As a learner driver - it was pretty terrifying to watch but had all the signs of greatness from Mr Spielberg. A fantastic film.

I spent quite a long time out driving with Grandad today. I felt that apart from not checking my mirrors, going up the curb and taking my hand off the wheel - it went pretty well. I am getting used to driving now and really starting to enjoy it! We then had dinner and saw our cousin who suggested playing an alternate game of Articulate - it sort of crossed over into Charades and was really good fun. I then drove home in the dark and used my full beam for the first time. Boom.

Not many special features left for you all now... but i'm digging some stuff out. If you haven't seen them - here are some Crime Drama Titles that Chris and I made during Media GCSE. And if you've seen our new sketch 'Questions Questions' then have a look at this wallpaper and these ringtones.

Night night!
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment