Friday 5 August 2011

Ah... public transport

Had to make a journey to Beenham without the aid of parents to drive me there, so I was braved with the task of taking the bus. The stop was quite difficult to locate and when I finally found it I was a little worried, it was in the drive-in point of the local hospital and almost thought that only emergencies would come here or something like that, fortunately there was a mildly comprehensive timetable to put my mind at ease. The next issue was the bus fare, I scouted round the house looking for any odds and sods cash, mostly in the form of small silvers ie: 10p's and 20p's, I had scooped together £3 and thought that would be ample, good thing I went back for an additional quid; the fare cost £3.80. 52 minutes later I arrived at my destination to a home-made lunch of bree roles! They were a great reward for the long journey there.

Louis came back home today (Hooray!) I gave him our ritual greeting ("Hey homo") and made him a cuppa; good times have been restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment