Sunday 21 August 2011

And he's off again!

Right - Theo is straight back off again on Scout camp so you've got me again for a while (might even be throwing in a bit of Dan when he gets back). I haven't done much at all today so not much stuff to talk about. Since the website update i've run out of jobs to do... I really don't want to start on that pile of film studies homework.

Louis (Theo's brother and avid animator) is thinking of taking over my job at the bakery if I get the job at Waitrose. So he came to work today and did a fantastic job - I prepared him for the worst by pulling out a lot of grubby appliances. I'm a little worried that i've scared him off! However - I will soon be re-writing 'The Bible of the Bakery' with a list of jobs for him to do. I've also just realised that he doesn't have to cover next week - it's the week after that we go up to Bournemouth. Well it's 12:32 so I'll email him later on! Ah well, it actually felt pretty good writing my name as a reference on his application form.

So.. i've kinda run out of goodies for you - but if you haven't seen it already here is a pretty funny title card used in my media coursework. If you can name all the films referenced then i'll be very impressed... might even think of a prize. Sorry for the short entry - but i'm knackered.

See you tomorrow!
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment