Thursday 4 August 2011

Russian Roulette!

I feel like I am trying to mask my wave of un-productiveness with film watching, just doing whatever I can to procrastinate a little more. As a result I watched The Deer Hunter, a bit long but by the end you feel emotionally drained and sympathetic towards anyone who fought in the Vietnam war as it chose to focus on the effects on the individuals at home, this was a very different direction and for the most part it succeeds very well. I Watched Before Sunset as well which lived up to the originals greatness, Personally I prefer Sunrise, possibly because I haven't reached a point in my life where I can truly connect with the values of the now more mature characters, it was still very enjoyable and a must see for anyone who felt a tingly feeling during the first film.

No comments:

Post a Comment